- Bring this magical fecal rainbow into your life or the life of someone who loves all things unicorn (it makes the perfect unicorn gift, and people love rubbing poop on themselves... but, like, not in the gross way)
- Smells exactly how you'd expect glittery unicorn poop to smell: like a joyful burst of rainbow sherbet and sunshine, with a light dusting of unicorn fart (aka glitter)
- It's a high quality handmade soap bar, made with natural ingredients like avocado oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and castor oil. It's truly a fine quality bar of soap, in addition to being a fun and fruity unicorn present.
- Reported to bring good luck to whoever licks the soapy splendor! (don't actually lick the soap. It's soap, not a blarney stone... and furthermore, what are you doing considering licking poop anyways? Please don't lick it. Ew.)
- One bar of soap, wrapped in eco-friendly, biodegradable, corn-based shrink film, and then wrapped in a lovely reusable pink organza bag, with a delightful and witty Unicorn Poop tag (with that fancy bow, which is all hand-tied by happy people who work for fair wages in the USA)
Unicorn poop is HEWN FROM SOLID RAINBOWS and AN ASTONISHING ARRAY OF DELIGHTFUL SCENTS to bring glee to even the most soap-averse humans!
Upon sniffing the Unicorn Poop soap, 100% of testers respond with a variation of "Can I eat this? Are you sure I can’t eat this?" and then "Can I lick it, at least?"
It is a Willy Wonka-style layered assortment of scents, including a non-specific range of rainbow sherbet, birthday cake, blueberry muffin, cola, butterscotch, and vanilla (the flavors change all the time depending on the unicorn diet, though). Not only that, it is BURSTING with SO MUCH GLITTER YOU’LL BE FORCED TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS JUST TO DESCRIBE IT!!!
The poop… uh, SOAP, comes segmented into a single soap bar (no sparkle-loaves here!) and wrapped in a lovely organza bag with a very adorable label. It is fully suitable for giving children or other people who really need to smell better and/or you need to track (due to the magic of their glitter trail).
There are no reviews yet.Submit a Review